hey

Custom Search

Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Best

Jesolon: The invention of Android and Apk is the best also of bigger mobile phone.
Mavina: It can read aloud by itself and I have all the references I needed for my readings.like that of pub : H Mobile, kewl games like that of that one with Dr. Also Quickdic .
Jesolon: "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." - Rabindranath Tagore
Mavina: what about Ben?
Jesolon: I was surprised his name was Ben!B-E-N! I thought it was not Ben or more unique like Bead or Brent or Brad.And he's got irritated I ask 3 times! So in return he ask non sense question 3 times also even though he already understood what I'm saying out of revenge .Make ends meet ?Make ends meet ?Make ends meet ?He try to makes it sounds like make ends meat!
Mavina: Yeah most hypocrite are like that no originality like JB he owned the H company!
Jesolon:Thanks to them!
Mavina: Luckily they are not robbers,they are your friends!
Jesolon: Yea they have ready made sarcasm and sit hard like a stone and talk sarcastic but forgot everything if you show him sex scandal photo!
Mavina: Because that's traumatic!Wanna go to Alaska?
Jesolon: Yeah see some  Tuna,Whale and Caribou alive .
Mavina: Where else you want to go?
Jesolon: In India Travel from New Delhi Agra to Chennai then passing through Bombay and back to Delhi and West Bengal.
Mavina: I want to go to Japan ,Korea,China,Russia and Ukraine.
Jesolon: Okay so be it.
Mavina: Then from Egypt to Australia then to Los Angeles!
Jesolon:Get reservation now!
Mavina: You have NBI clearance?
Jesolon: My NBI is legit no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment